- My mother gave me money to buy sweets. I took the money and bought shampoo.
- I planned to spend my birthday money on Playstation games. Now I want to put the money in a savings account.
- I've started wearing make-up.
- Now, instead of impulse buying, I like to make sure I'm getting value for money and wonder if I could return the product, if it wasn't "adequate".
- Things like Sonic, Adventure Time and Spongebob, all seem completely stupid and a waste of time to me now.
- I cleaned for fun. That was the final straw.
Seems like the ideal way to celebrate this momentous occasion. *sarcasm*
I remember writing about how growing up scares me. It does. I don't feel like this post makes much sense. I told myself I wouldn't ramble or fill the post with pictures and memes. Oh well.
I will leave you with that. I'm going to go drink some tea and possibly read the paper. Something is most definitely wrong.