Hello, fabulous people. I'm not exactly sure if this blog is going to be heavy or lighthearted but, we'll see how it goes. Also, this has not been drafted or even planned, so, prepare yourselves for possible emotionally breakdowns. This blog might also get me into trouble but, yolo etc.
The purpose of this post is quiet simple, I suppose, but perhaps some background information is needed. (Just a quick note to some of my readers, please do not demand answers to questions I don't want to answer. You know who you are *winky face*). So, for the past couple of months, I have been dealing with a certain type of illness. I've been in and out of doctors etc blah blah, whatever. But, a while back I was sitting in a doctor's waiting room and I thought to myself, "What if I just died, randomly? There's a lot of things people don't know". And finally, we get to the purpose of this blog. I feel like some of my friends are not fully aware of how, "I feel". I don't even know what I'm doing, really. If this gets to heavy..blame the medication. However, just to add a little fun and to confuse everyone with mixed signals, in classy Zoe style, any of my friends who are reading this will have to guess which "paragraph" is about them. Just because I love annoying you all, so much.
1. 'Sup. You are one of the most, complex friends I have but, I think it's our frank honesty to each other and just completely weird conversations, that makes us special. I know that, with you, no matter how far apart we are, or how long it's been since we've spoken, it'll never phase us. We can always drop it and pick up where we left off. And, that is what I love about you. You're a comforting presence and I can't imagine getting through some of the worst days of my life, without you by my side. We are both emotional train wrecks but, I admire how you can take everything bad that happens and just let it go. That is something I could never do and, I admire you greatly for it.
2. One of the sweetest, most adorable people I know and I love you so much. No matter how, pissed off I might seem, you are the only person who never makes me mad. Your outlook on life fascinates me at times and you make me laugh harder than anyone, without even trying. I always think of little things you've done or, things you've said when I'm having a bad day and it makes me smile. We're not as close as we were but, I hope we'll always be friends because, I don't think I'll find another one like you.
3. One of the most difficult people I have ever met but, most of the time you're worth the difficulty. I can't imagine where I'd be if I didn't meet you. Some where, completely different, I suppose. You've brought me out of myself more than once, and made me laugh when I was down. We're not very close now, and it's obvious we're not going to be friends forever, which is a shame, but, it was fun.
4. You are the person who helped, shape me into the person I am today. School life for me, would have been impossible without you. All our little inside jokes, that no one else ever got, still make me laugh, despite them being over 3 years old. I know we'll probably be friends forever.
5. Last, but, certainly not least, is a friend that I consider a prize. I have no idea how I managed to get someone like you to put up with me for this long. You're so amazingly talented at almost everything you do, that some times, I'm a little jealous. You always get my jokes, even though, let's face it, they are never funny. I can imagine us, as old people in the future drinking tea and laughing at that certain dream. I hope we stay friends forever because, we would make the most awesome old people!
This post is getting a little dragged out so, I think I'll stop it here. Perhaps there will be a part two! Please don't kill me and have fun guessing.
PS: Whoever guesses correctly on the first go, gets a prize ;)