1. Where were you born? I was born in a place called Mullingar, in the midlands of Ireland. Nothing really exciting about my birth. I arrived about a week before my due date, which was the 5th of July. Turns out that is actually my dog's birthday, now.
2. Were you named after someone? The simple answer here would be, no. Originally, I was meant to be a boy. My mother and her friend were both pregnant at the same time. I was supposed to be a boy and her friend was supposed to have a girl. Ironically enough, my mother had a girl and her friend had boy shortly after, so my Thomas the Tank Engine, footie pajamas were give away. This is going off the point. Basically, I was meant to be "Stephen", and then my parents had to improvise so, I was given the name "Stephanie" instead. I feel like I've just broken the forth wall...
3. If you have children, how many do you have? I, thankfully, do not have children...yet. However, I would like to have some, I suppose. I want to give my children "cool" names so, you all can look forward to meeting, little Aleister, Oregon and Elliot.
4. How many pets do you have? I have four dogs, Jessie, Rusty, Tammy and Charlie. Charlie is a beautiful, black and white, springer spaniel, and the other three are mischievous, Jack Russel terriers, who have taken to barking, simultaneously under my window whenever I decide to do some online gaming or, study.
5. Your worst injury? I've never actually broken a bone or anything like that *knock on wood* but, during a game of "Witches", in primary school, I slipped and got a small stone lodged into the back of my neck. So, for a while I had a "cool scar". Yeah, there's a mental image for ya.
6. Do you have a special talent? lol no.
7. What's your favourite thing to bake? I don't bake very often but, when I do, I only bake things that contain chocolate. I quite enjoy baking cookies, and have been told my cookies are "the best".
8. Favourite fast food? I'm not really into fast food, to be honest. I suppose, Supermacs? I've grown into a picky eater so, Id rather sit and wait for something half decent than have a meal in under 4 minutes.
9. What is the first thing you notice about people? If it's a boy, hair or eyes, if it's a female, normally what she is wearing.
10. Favourite smells? Vanilla and the mystery cologne I have smelled on some boys that makes me weak at the knees. I've actually asked some of them, and they replied with the stereotypical male, "I dunno". I will discover this mystery scent...someday.
11. Why do you blog? What else am I supposed to do all day? Seriously, I started blogging back when I was hating school, just as a method of venting, really. I started again last year, out of boredom and people seemed to like it and encouraged me to keep going. Honestly, I don't know why I do it. Probably because of all the nice comments I get on Twitter. If it makes people happy then, I'm happy to keep doing it.
12. What song do you want played at your funeral? If you we're friends and you don't know this then what the hell is wrong with you? I want "Fix You" by Coldplay played at my funeral simply because, it is a beautiful song and one of my all time favourites.
13. What is your least favourite thing about yourself? Really? I can only pick one? Probably, the way I say things without thinking, sometimes, which ends up with either me getting in trouble, or, hurting people's feelings unintentionally.
14. Any pet peeves? When people crack their knuckles. Do you know how frustrating it was having to sit around people in study, for 2 years who just constantly seemed to do it? It freaks me out and makes my skin crawl.
15. What's the last thing that made you laugh? This was a while ago but, made me laugh so hard. I was looking after some kids and I gave them some biscuits and everything was normal enough until one of them innocently asked "who made these?". I just presumed this was a high flying four year old and he wanted to know the brand so I told him "Jacobs", (other brands are available) to which he replied, "tell him I said thanks", and he tottered off. A very polite young man but, very funny. I suppose you had to be there.