S'up guys. So, I finally got my computer sorted out so, now I will (hopefully) be posting more. I'm kind of running out of ideas for posts. That's pretty much the main reason I've been away. I mean, including this post, I've wrote 64 of the things. It get's difficult after a while. Leave me alone.
I was feeling really lazy today but, just wanted to write something. I decided we'd do the "Unpopular Opinion Tag". I wasn't actually tagged to do it but...chill. It'll be fine.
Unpopular Opinions Tag!
1. A selection of television programs you do not care for.
I don't really watch TV at all so...all of them? I watch Game of Thrones and it's pretty much it. I never got the Doctor Who or Sherlock hype. I can understand why people love the Walking Dead but, anytime I tried to watch it, it felt sooooo dragged out. So much so, I wished a zombie would eat my face off so I wouldn't have to sit through another year long episode. Part of me wants to watch Breaking Bad though. Maybe someday.
2. A selection of musical artists you do not care for.
Taylor Swift. One Direction. 5 Seconds of Summer. Basically anything the kids are liking these days. It's not even their music that annoys me. It's just...looking at them.
3. A selection of celebrities you couldn't care less about.
All of the above.
4. A hobby you "don't get".
Stamp collecting. Just...why? How do you even know what stamps you're supposed to be collecting. What makes one stamp better than another stamp? Are certain stamps rare and shiny and others are just shit? Do you have stamp duels with friends?
5. A habit you find disgusting.
Cracking your knuckles. Please. Just stop.
6. Something in school you really liked doing that everyone else bitched over.
...Homework. I actually enjoyed getting homework. On a Friday, not so much but, every other day...sure. The only homework I hated getting was English and French. Everything else, bring it on.
7. Your favorite household chore.
I like ironing. Its quite therapeutic.
8. Popular video games that make you go "meh".
Every MMO ever. Just don't see the appeal. Oh and The Last of Us. It was good...but was it THAT good?
9. PC or MAC?
PC, of course.
10. A sport you don't like, for whatever reason.
All of them. I don't mind having a go at playing any sport so, I'm referring to watching them. Soccer...Cricket...Fucking golf. Watching golf is the equivalent of watching Arya's storyline in season 5 of Game of Thrones. Ooooh an unpopular opinion inside another unpopular opinions. ...Unpopception?
11. A sport you really like, for whatever reason.
Swimming. Again, I'm talking about watching sports on TV. I like watching the swimming and diving and the Olympics. Also, gymnastics.
12. Television programs you love but have gotten shit for liking.
I'm not really sure. I don't really watch TV.
13. Musical artists you love but have gotten shit for liking.
Avril Lavigne. Lady Gaga. Three Days Grace. Basically anything I listen to.
14. A hobby you have/find interesting that other people bother you over/make fun of.
All my girl friends don't get my gaming. All my guy friends don't get my fiction/poetry writing. Nobody gets my interest in everything spiritual.
15. A habit you have that other people bug you over.
It's not not a habit but, I guess getting anxious over everything?
16. Something in school you hating doing and it felt like everyone else loved.
Having to talk to people XD
17. The household chore that makes you want to shoot your own face off.
Sweeping the floor or hoovering. No...no pls.
18. A selection of video games that you enjoy that perhaps you really shouldn't.
Every Sims game ever, including all the really bad My Sims and Sim animals. Also, Saints Row I guess.
19. A celebrity crush that maybe even you don't understand.
Oh God. Benedict Cumberbatch. Zac Efron. One Direction. I never seem to like anyone that everyone else does.
20. Free rant on whatever grinds your gears at the moment
Aha, what isn't. The series finale of Game of Thrones, just because it was awful. Susi. My internet. The list could go on all day.
Anyway, thanks for reading. Feel free to use this tag where ever you see fit. I tag all of you. There is not escape now.
PS; Sorry if there's any weird grammatical errors. I'm still getting used to this new keyboard.